Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now I can FINALLY really Get Started.

Today my Daughter finally got time to teach me how to copy Links over to My Blog. So now that I know how to link and Upload I will finally be able to join some Challenges and also Upload some of the Work I have done. Though I must warn anyone who finds their way here that I am very much the Beginner, so please be kind and keep that in mind. Thanks.
It is the second week of School Holidays here and I am having a Grandchild for a Sleepover each night in turns. Thursday will be the last night and then Easter is to come after which I should be back to my normal Routine and can get back to Creating.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.
Kind Regards,
Bev.......

6 comments:

  1. Bev! Where did you go? I have a group I just started if you want an instant list of updated challenges in a simple format. Me and a girlfriend started it to make life easier! A link to it is on my blog. I can't wait to see your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun its cheryl lost your email just wanted to know if you got my mini book,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha! So you DO have a blog. But where are the pictures - LOL? Can't wait to see what you show us. Am signing on as a follower.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,

    You left a question regarding the 10 minute craft dash and I couldn't find your email address...so I hope you'll find this answer:)

    I gathered what I thought I would use on my card and then started the timer...Hope that you'll join in the fun!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,

    I replied to your question about scrapping the great wall on my blog below your question. The short answer is: your idea sounds great. I'd love to see a picture of it when you get it done!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev,
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment over at OCC... much appreciated. And for Word Verification: if you go to your Blog dashboard, and at the bottom of the list of options on the left you'll see Settings. Click that, and the second option there is Posts and Comments, and you can adjust all the settings there. Turn Word Verification off, and if you want to avoid Spam allow only Registered Users to comment.
    Hope that helps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete